World-class machines to precisely manage and control dissolved gases in the wine cellar, export loading or the packaging process.
Consistent Wine Quality
Reduced Costs and Re-work
Lower Carbon Footprint
Wine Gas Management
The 600 Series range of Wine Gas Management machines offer winemakers and packaging facilities the ultimate tool for managing dissolved gases in wine.
The range of automated machines suit facilities of any size or automation requirements. Winery or bottling applications can include:
- Post-fermentation CO2 reduction for early release white varieties/cool climate producers
- Dissolved oxygen management during cellar tank transfer
- Adjusting CO2 /O2 concentrations after tanker receival
- Export bladder loading (O2/CO2 adjustment)
- Adjusting wines for tanker transport to contract filling
- CO2 adjustment including carbonation of wines at the filler
- Reduce CO2 concentrations for wineries running high- CO2 levels for oxygen protection
- Reduce dissolved oxygen prior to bottling
- Reduce dissolved nitrogen concentrations to reduce fill-height variances and increase filling line speeds one machine can perform many tasks at many process points from
post-fermentation adjustment through to final adjustment of gases prior to bottling
and export loading
One machine can perform many tasks at many process points from post-fermentation adjustment through to final adjustment of gases prior to bottling and export loading
Wine CO2 Adjustment
Precise adjustment of CO2 concentrations in white, red and rose wines. Some examples of applications of the Wine Gas Management for machines include:
Dissolved Oxygen Management
No more manual tank sparging needed for bulk or fine-tuning of dissolved oxygen levels in wines. Fast inline reduction in the cellar or at bottling with these world-class machines
Nitrogen (N2) Reduction
Sparging wines with nitrogen to protect during transfers or prior to transport can be effective at reducing oxygen pickup, however it can have a detrimental effect on wine aromatics as well as carbonation and final filling processes
Additional features or customisation
Need more information?
Please get in touch with a member of our technical staff for more details. We'd love to hear from you.